I was on 4 Norco 10's a day for years. Took 4 shots in my knees and back every 3 months too. I was also on 3 blood pressure meds.

A year ago this August,I quit the pain pills, and sugar,and all grains,and potatoes. I thought I would die for a long time. I threw up 3 times a day for the first month and it started getting better after that. there were times I didn't think I could walk from the house to the truck,I felt so bad but I kept pushing and puking till I started feeling better.

In a year I am now 145 lbs lighter. I eat what's called a nutritarian diet. I eat the healthiest freshest foods I can always. I fast 16-20 hours of every day and I exercise by ridding a bike or doing calisthenics several times a week. I just got back from a 10 mile night ride on dirt roads and across grassy hills.

I do not take any medication at all now and my blood pressure is better than when I was 20. I feel better than when I was 20. The body is designed to heal itself if you give it the proper nutrition and exercise. I was told I had to have knee replacements and could barely walk before. I can run now and have more stamina than I ever have in my life. The bike had completely healed my back and I only get a little sore in my knees after a longer ride,but overall they are 99% better.

The industry isn't geared to heal,just to satisfy the lazy American public that don't care that they are killing themselves with every burger ,bite of fries or drink of Coke.