I'm selling a car that I honestly never thought I would sell. However I found a 2008 model with the factory Power Retracting Hard Top and it will make a much better daily driver for me. I thought Mrs. Irish might want to keep this one for herself, but she doesn't want to have to leave her SUV out of the garage so this one needs a new home so I can have the garage space for my new one.

This car is 20 years old so it's not 100% perfect, but it is as nice of a 20 year old car as you will find anywhere and I can tell you driving it is about as much fun as you can have outside the bedroom. You will dream up excuses just to take it to the store for a milk or beer run. It is that much fun to drive. We just got back from a week long trip through he Smokies and the car was flawless.

This is a top of the line LS model with:

Power windows
Cruise control
5 speed manual (Much better than the 6 speed manuals)
Very nice tan leather interior

It has:

Brand new Traklite light weight wheels
Brand new Kumho Ecsta High Performance Summer Radial tires.
Brand new glass rear window convertible top with rear defroster.

I have a complete Carfax on it.
I think I'm the 3rd owner.
Extremely low 79,000 miles.
Runs and drives perfect
Beautiful color combination of Twilight Blue Mica, with tan top and interior.

These cars are fun, bullet proof when well maintained. We're talking Tacoma reliability here. There is a reason they hold their value better than a Porsche Boxster or BMW Z3 or Z4

This car gets about 28 mpg around town and about 32 mpg on the highway. .

The top folds up or down pretty easy with just one hand.

It is in excellent condition and needs nothing except a fuel gauge sending unit and I have that ready to put in. The gas gauge doesn't currently work and I'm gong to fix that.

I am listing it here first at $6500 firm to give one of you guys a chance to get it first. I will be taking more pictures in a few days and then I'm going to list it on craigslist, Facebook and Ebay for $6950.

You won't find a nicer one for sale for this price.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Happy Mrs. Irish having fun on the mountain roads...

[Linked Image]

All ready for you to take your honey on a road trip to Western North Carolina...

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

It actually holds a surprising amount of luggage in the trunk for road trips...

[Linked Image]

Last edited by Irishguy; 07/17/19 08:06 PM.