Originally Posted by outdoorobsession
Yep I am. Thank the lord I rose above the pull of the devils cabbage . I havent even tried to fly yet...Ok maybe once or twice when noone was looking....

I know Lawyers, Doctors, and a ton of business people that smoke or have smoked. If it was legal Id smoke here instead of drinking. I think its a stupid law, but if Im traveling where its legal Im not against it at all.

Im sitting here drinking a whiskey and water..Id MUCH rather be smoking a fatty.

Marijuana only became Illegal when alcohol became LEGAL I showed the history on here a few times.

Randolph Hurst and big alchohol make pot illegal through the proganda movie reefer madness.

65 years ago this very whiskey Im drinking now was illegal. And that same MOONSHINE yall like to sip was too..IT STILL IS. Just like pot.

If someone wants to sit at home and drink some wine with his wife and smoke a joint..so f'ing what?

Im a realist and not an idealist. Im definitely not a hypocrite thats for sure.

beers

We’re not dead. We just smell that way. Dayum. - AC870

Yessir! I’m always gonna shoot what makes me happy and I want everyone else to do the same! If you shoot one be proud of it and don’t worry what anyone else thinks. - SJ22