Originally Posted by outdoorobsession
Im beginning to think a lot of folks on here are propagandized into believing THC is like freaking LSD.

Jeez, ...Your mind isnt going to fry from some dang THC.

Ive been to Holland many times where they had super strong pot. NOONES mind was frying. If you have never even tried pot you sound kind of silly talking about these things to be honest. As you are way off base.

I smoked a TON of weed in my younger days. It did not get me to try other drugs. It did not make me non productive. It does not make you hallucinate or any of the nonsense some folks are peddling. slap

In fact it IS FAR less of an intoxicant as alcohol. It gives you far less of a buzz...and doesnt impair your mobility like alcohol. Noone is falling down drunk like they do with too much whiskey or wine from smoking pot. If they smoke to much..they get the munchies and take a nap. smile

It IS NOT addictive like alchohol either. I stopped in one day when i was younger. I Have smoked it again when overseas where it was legal on occasion and was not running out the next day to get more.

Id rather smoke pot then drink, and if it was legal here in Alabama, Id be smoking instead of drinking. Fact. From someone who has done a lot of both..just saying. shocked

As to the CBD oil Ive had a ton of people tell me how it relieved their migranes and other pain. Even my doctor suggested I should try it for all my pain when I mentioned it as I will NOT do opiate painkillers. I refuse to. He tries to prescribe them to me every time im there. NOW those are addictive , dehibilitating to me and have ruined a lot of folks lives.

So instead I take a combination of Tylenol/ibuprofen.

I may very well go buy some CDB oil today to try it as I am healing from 2 broken ribs, and I broke my ankle 10 days ago, and have 3 bulging discs in my neck that they recommend surgery for and Im in a heck of a lot of pain. If it helps, and its legal then Im all for it. thumbup

One question I do have for those that ACTUALLY KNOW is HOW do you use it? Do you rub it on? And how much do you use?

weed is a lot different than it used to be. you smoke too much and you wont be able to walk

We will burn that bridge when we get there