Originally Posted by Jakethesnake
Originally Posted by R_H_Clark
Originally Posted by Jakethesnake
Not one person on here even noticed the wrong info in the OP's thread about thc.

First off...there is zero medical benefit in THC. Thats a proven fact.

The full spectrum oil can and will make you fail a test. You have full spectrum and non spectrum.. Full spectrum contains thc, which is the LEGAL amount within this state. And its enough to make you fail or they aint telling the truth of the amount it contains cause i know people that failed from it. The shops will admit that too.

CBD helps with lots of different issues. Sleep, appetitte, pain, anxiety. Basically everything. But there are differences in buying it from a pharmacy and a gas station or head shop.

If you dont have med issue reasons for taking it....it can relax you but its not noticeable after 2 days of use to me. Human body tolerance works fast.

How is that a fact,because the sheriff told you so? Maybe your mamma told you. The plant has been cultivated for medicinal properties for over 5000 years. Maybe actually learn something rather than just repeating the propaganda.

I guess you havent read or saw hundreds of doctors, professors and scientists publicly speaking about how it has no value? Have you been under a rock? Any program that i have ever saw on tv, paper or in person all state that thc has no value. That's why we have cbd oil. Let me make this simple. We have cbd oil because they said thc is illegal and it has zero medical value. Holy smokes. Are you a scientist in this field? If not then you aint gonna make me believe it.

don't you know that those scientists are funded to do those studies by the drug companies? Look more at the 5000 year history of the plant than the 50 year propaganda.