Originally Posted by ford150man
A buddy of mine is the former head of an anti drug task force in Shelby Co. They came to our church and put on a presentation for us, warning against the stuff. Some of the stuff does have THC and can fry your brain. The legality of it has something to do with how it’s labeled. I don’t understand the specifics of it, but they said some has up to 90% THC.

Instead of having a speaker from the law enforcement agency teach about drugs,you should have a nutritionist or possibly a doctor come speak about it. they would likely have a completely different take.

OH,the terrible extremely dangerous THC. It fries the brain,causes white women to want to sleep with black men, and causes darkies to think they are as good as white men. That is a near quote from the Surgeon General in the 1930's, and unfortunately that opinion,and I do mean only opinion, is still held and mostly enforced by the drug companies who see THC as their new biggest threat to profit and the law enforcement community where THC eradication greatly increases their yearly budgets.