Originally Posted by Beadlescomb
Originally Posted by GKelly
I always buy minnows at the bait shop or catch them on the lake im fishing anyway so I dont see an issue nothing changes for 99% of us. how many people actually go to one body of water to catch bait then load up and drive to another body of water to fish? I dont believe ive ever met one person that does that. how can they tell the difference from bait store bought vs wild anyway or prove you even caught them in a different location unless you run off at the mouth and tell on yourself.

ive done it before

unless they actually catch you launching the boat with the bait or see you net them somewhere else how in the heck can they prove they were transported from another body of water as opposed to being bought at the bait shop or raised in a tank if you just refuse to be interrogated? Its the LEO job to prove the burden of guilt you do not have to prove your innocence they have to prove you're guilty Gw "can i see your license" "Sure here you go" GW " was this bait caught in another location" "do you have reason to believe they were? if not may I please have my license back and continue my fishing trip" your not required to answer anything a LEO asked besides showing legal document like ID License etc.... you can be completely mute and it aint nothing they can do.

Last edited by GKelly; 07/15/19 10:10 PM.