Grundan that looks like a fine garden!!! Hope your crops are bountiful!!

I am going to put the three Arkansas Travlers in the ground in a day or two, finally arrived today, so I want to break them into the sun easy. My other tomatoes are toast...still have a few on the vine that I will probably pick off tomorrow. My okra has finally taken off; planted some dwarf okra a while back so hope it makes. Need to harvest carrots and parsnips soon too. Harvested my dill yesterday and have it drying. Want to plant some late green beans too. Need to get those in the ground.

About tired of canning though. So far, this year, I have canned: 10 pt. & 4 qt. Bread and Butter pickles; 4 qt. Garlic Dill Spears; 3 pt. sliced Dill pickles, 7 pt. Salsa; 2 pt & 35 qt. canned Tomatoes; 12 pt. peach jam; 21 qt. Hot Dilly Beans; 5 pt. & 5-8oz. jars strawberry jam; 1 pt. hot pepper sauce and 1 pt. jalapeno pepper.

I want to make some fig perserves when the figs come in and some muscadine jelly when they ripen but think I will take a break until then.

Be kind to one another and tell the ones you love that you love them often. We never know what tomorrow will bring.