I decided to hop on the 'premium hunting clothing' bandwagon last year. Spent a bunch of money on First Lite gear since it is cheaper than Sitka. Regret not making the purchase much sooner!

I ended up with two sets of Merino baselayers. The 200g set (Fuse) and their heaviest 350g set (Furnace). Like the Merino WAY better than synthethic base layers. The odor control really amazed me. Having both sets kept me comfortable from archery season through the coldest mornings.

Obsidian pants. Found out quickly these merino blended pants aren't meant for southern brush busting. BUT, they are extremely comfortable and regulate temperature well. Mid-season I got to where I'd wear them when I knew I wouldn't have to battling briars. I had to get a seamstress to sew up a few small tears post-season. Love the pants, just can't bust thickets with them. They just introduced a new pair of pants (the Sawbuck) that should be munch better suited for southern whitetail hunting.

Woodbury jacket. Absolutely LOVE this heavy jacket. Best I've owned for cold-weather stand hunting. Extremely warm, well-thought out pocket design, form-fitting sleeves for bowhunting.

Hope I don't sound like a fanboy, but I've tried a ton of gear over the years and really like the First Lite. My next purchase will be a pair of bibs to replace the Drake bibs i've been using. I expect the bibs to be just as warm, less bulky, and much quieter.