Originally Posted by timbercruiser
BP dropped the Outfitter line of men's shirts, they were my favorite. BP has a "similar shirt" they offer, but it isn't as nice IMHO.

Originally Posted by Goatkiller
Cabela's is going to be just like Herters. in 7-8 years they'll have about 7-8 items in their BP catalogue branded "Cabela's" and it will be cheaply made POS like the rest of what they sell. They just need some time to make some changes at the "corporate level" without running off whoever is around that came from Cabela's.... until they have fully integrated it into their cheap POS philosophy.

Possible, for sure. I haven't bought any Cabela's or BPS clothing in a while. I'm just legit curious if anyone has and can compare to their prior Cabela's apparel for quality issues.

IMO BPS would be stupid to take something people like - Cabela's clothing - and cheapen it to save a few pennies when if they kept it the same or improved it could make more. And I've never liked the Redhead stuff, either. I always preferred Cabela's gear.

"Hunting Politics are stupid!" - Farm Hunter

"Bible says you shouldn't put sugar in your cornbread." Dustin, 2013

"Best I can figure 97.365% of the general public is a paint chip eating, mouth breathing, certified dumbass." BCLC, 2020