Originally Posted by poorcountrypreacher

It's been answered several times over. I answered it for you, as well. Just because you don't like the answer doesn't mean that it's not the answer to your question. If you refuse to see that, then I don't think anybody can help you.
[/quote]

I'm not the one who needs help; I don't have to pay the Sin Tax. wink

I don't have to buy a Bait Permit to carry out my management practices. There is no state in the union that defines planting a field as baiting. In fact, there is no place on earth that defines it that way. You can call them the "same thing" as many times as you want, but that doesn't make it true. They are practices that can be used for a similar purpose, but that doesn't make them the same practice.

It's mostly just a question of semantics. I would think that everyone saying that they are the same thing understands at some level that they are not. Apples and oranges are both foods, but nobody would say they are the same thing.[/quote]

As usually, you try to change horses mid race. I never said anything about whether you do or should bait. I simply answered your question. You can take your ramblings and concerns and discuss it with the folks at Webster’s dictionary and tell them that you don’t like their definition.

83% of all statistics are made up.