Originally Posted by Antlerfluke
The Deer Show catches hell on here, but LOL... it's not a bad way to spend several hours. Yes, you'll get hit-up to have your watch cleaned, etc... lots of stuff that isn't hunting related and overpriced food.

But all in all, it's a lot of fun!!!!!! And you get to see the man, the preacher, the best salesman in the world, that feller that sells, what I actually think is the best ratchet cut and limb saws I've ever used. The Florian Tools guys. He'll have a crewcut and he'll be wearing a yellow shirt and his wife of 100 years will be with him. His tools are the real deal, though!!!

It's fun.

And no to the Mr. High Fence man selling hunts... I'd rather kill a 120" free range buck near a swamp off the T'bigbee or AL Rivers than kill a 200" buck who is coming to me because he smells a human thinking I may have an apple to feed him. I may catch some flack for stating that, but I'm just not impressed with Freakazoid Bucks that are raised in pens and you'll see a lot of that at the show.

if the shoe cleaner guys are there they will clean one shoe for free then want you to pay them to do the second one. i just walked off and an hour later come back by and got them to do the second one and walked off again

We will burn that bridge when we get there