Originally Posted by GomerPyle
Originally Posted by soalaturkeys
Originally Posted by GomerPyle

Trump tied for 1st?

The guy that said "take the guns first, worry about due process later"? The guy that had the ATF reclassify a plastic stock as "a machinegun" and had it banned, making anyone that possessed one automatically a felon? The guy that's now contemplating a total ban on suppressors because "[he] doesn't like them at all." That guy?

Far from the worst....but far from the best too.

Yeah, Dave Grohl-guy, I see your point, he has said and done some things that show (skin) his ignorance about the 2nd Amendment and firearms. I wish our mutual friend (Trumps and mine) Uncle Ted Nugent would take him out to Texas for shooting and BBQ and fill him in on some things, I really do. (Ted has been awfully quiet lately....) But...imagine if Hillary were there instead?? Imagine if Buttgig or Crazy Bernie or Fauxcahontas or any of the other two dozen crazys get elected!! You think they are going to go speak at the NRA convention or stand up for gun ownership when there is another mass shooting in a "gun free zone"?? No. He is imperfect to me in several ways, but I have grown to love him, think he is #1 with a bullet (pun intended) and will vote for him without hesitation in 2020.

The NRA doesn't especially care about your 2A rights either, by the way. Only as long as they're making money off of it.

A sweeping and dramatic generalization, my friend. There are certainly issues with the NRA, as I have been forthright about in other posts, but we will just have to agree to disagree. beers grin

"For the Truth the Turkey is in Comparison a much more respectable Bird, and withal a true original Native of America" ~Benjamin Franklin

Isaiah 40:13-14

RAP is CRAP

NRA Life Member, GOA, BamaCarry Member