I fished the Spina Bifida tournament on Logan last weekend, I believe there were 77 boats, and many of the best sticks in this part of the state were there because nothing else was going on. It took low 18's to win, and we finished 11th with 15.68 (which included a 4.96 fish). Big fish was 5.80 (and I swear that fish didn't look bigger than our 4.96). But most of those boats had 11 to 14 pounds, which is NORMAL on the Coosa. There were a bunch of major sticks, guys who have won ABT's, guys who fish at the higher levels of Federation trails and have won boats and stuff, who had 13 or 14 pounds. It shocked them, just like it did me, to see 18 pounds. You know why? Because THAT is one helluva sack on the Coosa river, especially in friggin June on a Saturday with ZERO current pulling. So y'all will just have to overlook my disbelief in how these guys keep winning these big tournaments with stupid inexplicable sacks. It's the ultimate case of the stars aligning and the universe being tilted just right.

We were on the edge of Eternia, when the power of Greyskull began to take hold.