I learned in 2009 that God is in the business of glorifying Himself. That ultimately brings people to Him and saves them from much much worse than anything this world can throw at them. In 2009 I had a very close friend that had a son that died from cancer at 9 years old. He had had cancer in some form for most of his life. Actually he had 3 different kinds over his short life. If you went to see Tucker he was an inspiration even when the cancer was at its worst. He had given his life to the Lord and was being used in ways that I don't think anyone quite knew. His funeral was at the Hoover High School gymnasium and there was standing room only. Tuckers dad asked the pastor to present the gospel and give an invitation during his funeral. There were dozens of college football players that now play in the NFL, coaches, baseball players, CEOs, and regular folks. I would be lying if I tried to say how many people raised their hand when the pastor asked if anyone would acknowledge that they had accepted Christ after the service. And to this day if you tell Tucker's dad that you are sorry for his loss, the first thing he will tell you is that Tucker isn't lost because he knows exactly where he is, and the 2nd thing he will tell you is that Tucker was put here to serve God's purpose and when his job was done God called Tucker home. Do we always understand absolutely not, but God always has a plan for us.