We did actually... We spent most of our day in Cedar Creek, caught probably around 20 fish total, best five might've been in the 14 lb range. All of our fish came from the grass. For us we couldn't get them to chase anything aggressive / moving (nothing on buzzbait or swim jig), but they would choke a frog. Had to move it SLOW, but they mashed it when they hit!! Caught several on a trick worm too, but the bigger fish ate the frog. Now I did have a HOG destroy a buzzbait and miss it, I grabbed that trick worm and threw right back in there and she came completely out of the water after it, and missed it too!!!! We both said she was every ounce of 5-1/2 to 6 pounds.

We got soaked mid-morning, it rained SO hard for about 30-40 mins laugh I mean you couldn't hear each other talking in the boat, bilge pump was running, and the fish would mash that frog!! We ran down around Peckerwood / Okomo midday when it got sunny and fished the old railroad and a couple of ledge places, had several fish hit, but they wouldn't eat it...just knock the snot out of it, and that was all. Well, actually we caught two small drums on a crankbait from a ledge. Went back to Cedar and punched the grass for the last 30 mins or so, but didn't catch any more.

We were on the edge of Eternia, when the power of Greyskull began to take hold.