Originally Posted by Remington270
Originally Posted by blumsden
Originally Posted by muzziehead
I have struggled with how to approach this new law at our club. But after much thought, I have decided that all members will be required to purchase a permit that will allow them to hunt over bait and any guest that hunts at club will also be required to have a permit. If they don't want to purchase and show me proof of the permit, then they will simply need to find another club to hunt. I don't have the time or desire to be checking on every hunter to make sure they are not hunting over a bait pile if they don't have the required permit. I don't like the law and wish it would have never passed but it did so this is how I am handling it our club and I think all of our members will be in agreement. We will still plant our 30 acres of food plots as well. Should be an interesting year to say the least.

Muzzie, why should you have to worry about your fellow hunters having a bait permit? That's on them. They will have to pay the ticket, not the club.

Avoidance of drama..

I think he has a solid plan. As the club president he only has two options allow members to bait or not.

"You cant manage a deer herd with acorns."

-Dr. Craig Harper