Originally Posted by soalaturkeys
Originally Posted by GomerPyle

That list only proves that, unless you're willing to go [super strict*] Amish, there is no way you can boycott even a small portion of the anti-gun folks/organizations. It simply. isn't. possible. You will support them (probably a TON of them), and you likely won't even realize it. The mental gymnastics needed to even attempt such will only serve to let those groups live in your head, rent-free.

Instead of trying to boycott every anti-gun entity, you'd be a lot better off, and do a lot more good, using that energy to support pro-gun entities.

*I specify "super strict", because how strict they are varies a great deal from community to community

We keep having this conversation...you do not seem to realize that I relish boycotting select individuals, groups, and companies because 1) it makes me feel good, and 2) they aren't getting my $$!! Plus, they aren't living rent free in my head! I posted the other day about being in front of a Field & Stream because it was a quick and easy on and off for me to meet up with someone, but I will NEVER AGAIN darken the door of this store unless they are bought and sold to a pro 2nd Amendment outfit, which I do support as well as boycotting the anti's.I never think about these bastiges any longer unless I happen to be staring at their sign, then I remember, oh, yeah, you people pay lobbyists to countermand the 2nd Amendment, no money for you!!! So you can keep talking about how it doesn't do any good, but it MAKES ME FEEL GOOD, and that is what is important to me! rofl

No, no......I get that. And I'm the same way. My point is that some folks spend a lot of time and effort researching who they "can" or "cannot" buy from or endorse, and ultimately that's a futile attempts. But I'm with you...if I happen to be standing there looking at 2 versions of the same product, and I know 1 is made by a pro-2A company, while the other is made by an anti-2A company, then of course I'll "boycott" them.

I get it.

There are 3 certainties in an uncertain world:

1. All Politicians Are Liars
2. All Gun Laws Are an Infringement
3. Taxation Is Theft