Originally Posted by jallencrockett
He appears to have got a rough ride.. Surprised he was arrested alive. Formerly I had false DV claimed against me about 15 yrs ago at the time of my divorce. The sherrifs officers apologized to me and said 90 % of their time was WAISTED serving bogus domestic violence papers. That it was SOP in Montgomery for divorces. They even invited me to join them for a rabbit hunt. Still I had to unjustly defend myself due to a poorly written law. There is no justification for his actions but I am surprised this doesnt happen much more often due to people losing access to their families due to a truly horridly biased DV law that was written for votes.

I hate it for the Auburn officers lived next to a couple when in Auburn who were good guys.

I have said it before and will say it again the PFA system in Alabama is as messed up as a soup sandwich and should be overhauled. It will not change or improve until we as men get fed up with this sh*t and make it painful to those elected until it is changed. The system is defacto guilty until proven innocent with little recourse for those who are innocent. When an overturned PFA starts resulting in the filing party loosing their rights and the judge who blindly signed it being held financially responsible it will stop the abuse until then hope you never find yourself on the wrong side of it.

Life is difficult
Science prevails over bulldoodoo and superstition every time