Originally Posted by CeeHawk37
I’d hope we all have learned a valuable lesson from this discussion.... Get out to vote in the primaries and the “Roy Moore’s” of the world won’t become the nominee. Being an S.C. resident, I don’t have a dog in this fight but if a better candidate (hopefully) runs in my primary election this next go around, then I’ll side with whomever that is. Just because Lindsey Graham has now decided to become a bit more conservative since McCain kicked the bucket, doesn’t mean I’ve forgotten how he is still part of the establishment. It’s time to end the reign of career politicians in our country. I’d count Moore in with the career politician crows.

Good post. Primaries are the very best place to get the right people in position. It's also a great opportunity to get involved in a candidate's campaign who matches with your convictions.

"The grass withers, the flower fades, But the word of our God stands forever." Isaiah 40:8

"Neither the wisest constitution nor the wisest laws will secure the liberty and happiness of a people whose manners are universally corrupt.� Samuel Adams