Originally Posted by therealhojo
Originally Posted by FurFlyin
Originally Posted by bigt
Hunters numbers is not falling due to regulations that is BS. Hunter numbers are falling due to the mismanagement of the State's deer herd and the steady decline in the number of deer and quality hunting experience. You can thank the liberal does season for that.
As far as the baiting topic....it is legal so it will be allowed and everyone will pony up the $15 or not bitch when they get a ticket.

Yep. The 10-15% of hunters who hunt land that has an abundance of deer don't want to hear that, but it's the absolute truth. I know people, other than on aldeer, who hunt in every corner of the state and they all say the same thing. Seeing deer is what gave me the passion when I started deer hunting. Not seeing deer is what made my teenage son grow to dislike deer hunting. It's not hard to figure out, the state folks are just too headstrong to admit it.

May I ask a question on the not seeing deer? What is that definition and time line? Is that not seeing any for 1 hunt, 5 hunts, 1 season? The reason I ask, and I don't think it's just kids. The society and mental state we are now is just move to the next thing. I can show you with stats that viewership time spent on videos on FB and Youtube are lower, Why? Because of the adds put in that we have no control over. When the add pops up it's clicked to the next video. I do it. I know everyone else does it. Is it the same with hunting? I don't know that answer, but I would guess yes.

I agree. Kids (and even most adults) have no attention span anymore. No patience. It's no surprise that kids nowadays lose interest if they're not constantly seeing deer. It's the society norm now. Many parents do anything they can to appease the kids, instead of teaching them about patience. Instant and constant gratification is a necessity.

Upwards sports has come to hunting. Everybody gets a trophy, everybody gets to see deer when they hunt. It has to be that way.

"You think I care? Roll Damn Tide"

Have you tried Google?