Clem said-"They will begin the campaign for a 1-buck season and more restrictions on does."

Let me tell you how that works--I am living in a one-buck state. In the western part of Oregon we have a month-long general season where we can buy a license and a tag (total $49) to shoot one blacktail buck. This year I also paid $8 to get in a drawing for a doe tag (about a 10% chance, and if I win the doe tag will be an additional $27.50). If you want to hunt mule deer in the eastern part of the state, or elk anywhere, you pay $8 to apply for a tag drawing for a week-long hunt in a particular unit. It is so complicated that the big game hunting regs and seasons brochure runs over 80 pages. There is another huge brochure for fishing, and a third for game birds. If you want a license for everything, it costs around $150 per year, and you still have to pay for additional game and fish tags---yes, we tag steelhead and salmon. Most western states have these complex regs and seasons. If you have lots of money to throw around, there are "consultants" who will help you navigate the process in each state so you have a chance at an elk or a trophy buck. There are trophy mule deer units in Oregon where over 1000 applicants vie for 10 tags. When they talk about the "hunt of a lifetime" they really mean it.