15 bucks is no big deal for the in state baiting permit (although I still think it is a ridiculous money/power grab by the state). I'm in the 1% of people affected here, but the $50 out of state permit is ridiculous. I paid big money for a lifetime hunting and fishing license when I lived in AL, and now that I'm a FL resident I can't hunt anywhere in AL there is bait without forking over 50 bucks a season. Makes the lifetime license seem pointless and nearly a broken promise if I paid all that money and still can't hunt at a friend's place if they have bait. There ought to be a baiting permit exception for lifetime license holders. The whole point of the lifetime license was to pay for everything you needed to hunt in a one time fee and never worry about it again the rest of your life. When I bought that lifetime license it covered any form of hunting without exception. Now they are adding an exception. What is next? A "deer tag" that isn't included in your lifetime license with a $150 out of state fee?