This has been one of my best seasons ever. Killing the limit in Alabama was cool, but it wasn’t the best part. The hard things were the best part. Getting up early after a hard day of work prior, going hunting in the rain, taking newbies that move too much, sitting in a freaking tent (which I hate with a passion), hunting blind in places where the birds were silent, and watching big gobblers strut next door all made this season that much more satisfying. Patience is a fruit of the Spirit (Galatians 5:22). The Lord has been developing that aspect of spiritual transformation in my life for years, but I “turned a corner” this season. It had a lot to do with you guys. I stayed longer, prayed harder & read my Bible more because I wanted to contribute to our team. So I just want to thank you all for being great teammates, and great influences on me. Being on this team was good for me, and it’s because I was with you. Thanks guys! God bless you & keep you. However this plays out, it was more than worth it to me![Linked Image]

2019 & 2020 ALdeer Wild Turkey Competition Champions
1200 Point Club