loading 300BLK. I bought a mini chop saw at Harbor Freight a while back specifically for this project. Then bought a jig made for it that holds the LC 5.56 brass so it can be cut close to length to make the 300BLK cases. Then I got Hornady 300BLK dies, Lee Factory Crimp die, a Sheridan slotted case gauge, a Little Crow Gunworks WFT and I'm sure a couple more necessities.

Today I cut 50 cases, ran them thru the forming die and loaded a few of them with Sierra Match King 175gr HPBT over 13 grains of Shooters World Blackout powder. I may try to shoot a few tomorrow to see what I've created.

[Linked Image]

I firmly believe that a double gallows should be constructed on the East Lawn of The White House. Politicians who willfully and shamelessly violate their oath to uphold and defend the Constitution of the United States of America should be swiftly tried and, upon conviction, publicly hanged at sunup the day after conviction. If multiple convicts are to be hanged they can choose with whom to share the gallows or names shall be drawn from the hangman's hat to be hanged 2 at a time.

NRA Life Member