It's been dead in here for a few weeks so let's discuss something:

6.5 PRC has my interest. Why? Because I've got a guy telling me he has a .2 group out of Ruger Hawkeye long range and he's consistent .5 or under.

That's stupid accurate. That's a factory rifle. Ruger is on fire fellas. They are also chambering the precision rifle in 6.5 PRC and in .300 PRC.

At the top of my wish list would be the Hawkeye Long Range chambered in .300 PRC. If it would print .5 and under consistently I would probably sell a couple $4k guns and see if I couldn't get some of the money I have wasted back.

6.5 PRC - I'm not super interested because I've beat the 6.5's to death and I had a 6.5 Rocket or sometimes called a .264 Rocket... maybe 10 years ago... grin That's what a 6.5 SAUM was before there was a 6.5 SAUM for those that don't know.

But I might get one of these Ruger rifles anyway. Either the Hawkeye Long range or the Precision rifle. I never could convince myself to keep a Ruger Precision because I have no use for 6.5 Creed or .308.. with other chamberings being too small for my taste.

Anyone else been paying attention to this?

Besides 257 anyone else shooting 6.5 PRC?

No government employees were harmed in the making of this mess.