Originally Posted by ikillbux
Originally Posted by perchjerker
Really Ikill, kinda like a mechanic that does it for a living just driving your vehicle and knowing the problem? Those guys are experts on patterns and locations by time of the year. They look at a lake with a new set of eyes. Its more than beating water or haven't you learned anything? loco

I'm dead serious. I'd bet you my house I'm better than that guy (remember, nobody knows his name and he hocked his stinking trophy), I could point to every stump for a two mile stretch of any part of Logan Martin, I fish it almost weekly, heck I lived 10 mins from it for 20 years. I've spent a lifetime fishing it, it's simply the odds. I've fished shallow, deep, every season, won $1,000's in tournaments there, and NEVER caught a 7 lb fish there. And these yahoos just show up knowing NOTHING, and catch a 7 pounder IN THE FREAKIN' BASSMASTERS CLASSIC!!!!! You're dang right, that ticks me off!! rofl grin

robert hamilton junior is his name i thought everyone knew who he was. good guy that got hooked on pain killers after 5-7 back surgeries

We will burn that bridge when we get there