Beach Blonde Ale. I might drink this real reglar like if I didn't have to take a 2nd mortgage to buy it.

I was introduced to this fine drink by an Air Force veteran today. Had a great conversation with him that took over an hour of my work time and I'd give him all day for another conversation without a second thought. He's a part of the Patriot Guard that rides to honor and protect funerals of our fallen veterans in the Pensacola area. Damn good man up here on sorta vacation and just a meeting for us that was meant to be I reckon.

I firmly believe that a double gallows should be constructed on the East Lawn of The White House. Politicians who willfully and shamelessly violate their oath to uphold and defend the Constitution of the United States of America should be swiftly tried and, upon conviction, publicly hanged at sunup the day after conviction. If multiple convicts are to be hanged they can choose with whom to share the gallows or names shall be drawn from the hangman's hat to be hanged 2 at a time.

NRA Life Member