VG10 San Mai Stainless damascus. Stainless bolster with cinnamon red liners and mosaic pins. Cutting edge is 3-1/2" and OAL is 8-1/2".
Includes an 8oz handmade and tooled leather sheath.
Price is $200 OBO. SOLD
I can take PayPal friends & family or and 4% for goods & services, cash, check or money order.
The first "I'll take it" posted in the thread followed by a PM gets the knife.

[Linked Image]

1095 & 15N20 nickel damascus in a random pattern. Stabilized blue dyed maple burl live edge against red pearl resin, white liners, mosaic pins & brass lanyard tube. Cutting edge is 4-1/2" and OAL is 9".
Price is $215 OBO. SOLD
I can take PayPal friends & family or and 4% for goods & services, cash, check or money order.

[Linked Image]

1095 & 15N20 nickel damascus in a random pattern. Surinamese Snakewood with black & white liners and mosaic pins. Cutting edge is 3-1/2" and OAL is 8".
Price is $215 OBO.

[Linked Image]

52100 carbon steel. Stabilized teal and natural black ash burl with black liners, mosaic pins and a brass lanyard tube. Cutting edge is 3-1/4" and OAL is 8-1/8".
Price is $175 OBO. SOLD

[Linked Image]

Last edited by Skullworks; 04/23/19 10:06 AM.

"I'm not near as critical about how big they are as I once was. Smiles are more important now! We will grow more deer."
Jimmy G.