I hate to do it, but with starting a new business and trying to get my wife off working nights. I am putting my land up for sale. This property is mountain land with dirt road access. It is in Hollytree 30 minutes from Huntsville off 65. Since buying the land I have put in a food plot which my dad killed 2 deer off of one being an 8 point. I have killed a good 8 and the 12 point from this past season. I'm hearing turkeys every hunt, but personally haven't connected. The land touches both the paintrock river and skyline WMA. Also lots of AG to keep deer close to property. So while it my only be 9.5 acres. You have access to hundred of acres through a back door. No public land gate nearby. We currently have the lease to the 80 acres connected, so there may be opportunity to get in on that lease. Check out the link and please contact to realtor to see the property. If I can, I'll be happy to go with you and realtor to view property and tell you everywhere I have killed and seen deer.

Best way to look at land is to Google "9.5 acres Paintrock." Listed for $54,000 buyer pays closing. Survey completed within 2 years.

For more information, contact Mike Hammond at (256) 508-8182. Visit http://www.crye-leike.com/huntsville/1103361 to view more pictures. Lots of hardwoods, cedars, food plots and tree stands. Property has neighboring corn, beans planted. Lots of pictures of game. Call Mike for more details.

All pictures are either on land, lease or public land accessed by the property.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

I believe that this is a practical world and that I can count only on what I earn. Therefore I believe in work, hard work. -George Petrie (1945)