Need to move some toys for some other toys! Haha I can send pics of all via text, just shoot me a PM! Will do PayPal and ship the scope if needed, all others are face to face only.

First the scope: Vortex Razor HD LH 3-15x42 G4 reticle. Love this scope and reticle, hate to let it go. Has a ring mark on the bottom that is covered by the rings. Includes a Vortex Defender objective cover and MK machining throw lever. Includes original box and paperwork and sun shade too. $650 firm face to face, would ship in AL for $680 via PP F&F or add the fees. Will be posting for sale elsewhere for $750.

First pistol: Ruger LCP .380. Fired 8 times. Includes extra high capacity 7 rd mag and a holster. Also includes original box and paperwork. Also includes 42 rounds of Monarch ammo. $200

Second pistol: Heritage Arms Rough Rider 22LR blued with wood grip. Fired less than 10 times. Also includes original box and paperwork. $160

Take both pistols for $325!

Lastly, 75 quart (think BIG) ORCA Cooler in OD green. Just don’t use it, in perfect condition, used only once that I can think of. $250 face to face.

Last edited by ChrisAU; 04/09/19 05:54 PM.