Well I finally found a few spare hours to get these brass shotshells made for the 410.
The brass came already annealed at the neck area, but I would need to anneal it further down on the body so the fire forming would expand the base area of the case as well. The brass is thicker towards the rim and you only get one good first time shot at a good forming. Using a cordless drill with a 1/2" socket to hold the base of the brass while it is spun in front of the flame until the purples start to show on the brass then it's tip the drill an drop it into the cold water. The brass should be sufficienctly softened enough to take the fire forming first time around. Then a quick dry in the oven, load regular large rifle primers, 10.7 grains of Unique powder with a poly foam disc to separate it from the cream of wheat, capped off with a custom cut card using a sharpened case mouth of another brass casings and all packed snuggly with a Bic pen and sealed with sodium silicate (water glass). A overnight drying and they will be ready to shoot.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[img]https://i.postimg.cc/sxFdpt9H/20190407_122010.jpg[/img]