I hunted in this club for several years myself. After seeing good members constantly leaving this club year after year, I finally had enough and picked up a couple leases on my own. As mentioned above the president is only running this club to pay for his personal lease. We always heard about how gates and roads were going to be fixed, about how good of green fields we were going to plant that year and about how we were going to have a couple different club meetings throughout the summer to line everything up but none of it ever happened!!! If any work was going to get done or fields were going to get planted a few of us members would have to pull together and by the seed and put in the work ourselves because once the money was in his pocket he no longer cared about anything but his personal lease. Like the other guys said he was constantly adding members, one year I was at the club opening day of bow season getting ready to go in for a afternoon hunt and here comes the president riding through the land showing it to potential new members after season had already started and other members had already spent the time and money getting everything ready. He would also lie about the acreage we actually had to make it look better on him as he continued to add new members. I knew this was coming to him one day due to the number of people he has lied to and done wrong. I would definitely recommend staying away from this club!!!