Originally Posted by Boom
Originally Posted by toothdoc
Originally Posted by Boom

If you want real fried chicken, look elsewhere.

Can you point me in the direction of “elsewhere”? I love some fried chicken and always up for trying somewhere else.

Yep, I sure can. I eat out all the time traveling for work. I love me some fried chicken too and foosacklys, gus's, all these dumb chains are not where it's at. Go check these out these real fried chicken spots and you won't be disappointed:

Best in Birmingham - Eugene's - get you some
Irondale Cafe
Bluff Park Diner

Best I ever had:

1.) Poor Calvin's - Atlanta, GA - comes with Lobster mac & cheese - realllly good
2.) Uncle Lou's - Memphis, TN - all the chicken is good and you can buy their rubs and seasonings
3.) Holeman & Finch - Atlanta, GA - kinda high dollar place for you fancy folks - if it ain't no good i'll buy it
4.) Saw's Soul Kitchen - Birmingham, AL - try the Sweet Tea Chicken (yup, it's fried)
5.) Dari Delite - Ashland, AL - best dive and best fried tenders I ever had

I could add a lot more here but they would be spread out - savannah, nashville, austin, orlando, vegas, etc. The point is there is a world of good food out there. Don't be coming on here talking big about some crappy chicken chain you never heard of. BOOM

All I got outta that was... BOOM laugh

Originally Posted by Johntravis89
There is 2 different high fence. 1 small and one big! Mine was free range in the big pen and was not a breeder buck. Why does it have to be twisted around??