We have one opening due to a member recently passing away and maybe a few more if planned showings to interested folks do not pan out. If anyone is seriously interested let me know. I will respectfully ask, if you are a person just fishing for information please do not waste my time. I will gladly share information with anyone that fits what we are looking for in a member. We will start to process by having you review our application and rules. If are still interested after reviewing that information we would like you to complete the application and email it back to me for us to review. If we think you are a good fit for what we are trying to put in place you will be invited to tour the property. We will arrange a time that fits both of our schedules. After the tour you will have the option to join or decline the opportunity. A deposit will be required at the time of showing if you decided to join.

We are picking up another 1600 acers that joins the 4322 we had last year. This new land addition has not been legally hunted in 3 years and it shows a lot of promise. There are bucks that have been born on this tract that will be 4 years old when season opens that have never been hunted. We will have a total 6031 continuous acers and 20 members max, that is 301 acres per member. Cost for first year member is $4250 and a farm house set up as a bunk house is included in dues. If you require a private room we can not offer that currently, but will progress towards offering a better camp situation with more privacy in the future hopefully.

The biggest buck killed last year was 144 5/8" 11pt and we had some really good deer survive that we either passed or did not see. We killed 10 bucks last season with 14 members and several more missed. We killed 4 does off the property as well. We did not shoot our property up our first year. We took a very conservative approach out the gate and will continue to do so until our deer population is where we would like it. The future looks very bright on this tract of land it will only get better each year. Our buck to doe ratio is very strong and this property will offer the opportunity to take some special deer for the state of Alabama. I personally killed my best Alabama deer to date off it so I'm not blowing smoke here to get someone's money. It is a legit possibility or I can assure you, I would not be wasting my time hunting here.

Last edited by Squeaky; 03/13/19 09:17 AM.

"Tomorrow is the most important thing in life.
Comes to us at midnight very clean.
It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands.
It hopes we've learned something from yesterday."