To say you have one patterned is potentially possible, but not completely.

My take is that most wild animals are somewhat creatures of habit (they frequently feed/travel certain areas). I believe that these animals basically have a somewhat predictable travel pattern assuming nothing interferes (unknown variables). Unknown variables could be changes in weather, changes in a food source, terrain changes (flooding), a coyote or some other predator spooks them, or we as hunters spook them. I think that a once in a while interference does not affect the animals predictable pattern, but if an interference takes place too often or becomes predictable then the animal may alter their pattern accordingly. Once this happens and happens enough it could become have a generational affect. I have hunted places where every deer seemed to be nocturnal, as a result the hunters then moved closer and closer to bedding areas, resulting in even more nocturnal behavior.

This is why it's absolutely imperative to be aware of the wind and limit pressure as much as possible. I have a theory that a rain is kind of like a reset button, if I spook turkeys or deer I try to stay away from that area until after a rain.

Back to patterning deer; most years I will have a few different bucks that will frequent certain fields or stands "most" days of the week. This primarily happens during the first several weeks of the season, once pre-rut kicks in all bets are off. During this time I have to pick my wind carefully and normally if I can hunt the same stand 2-3 "prime" times in a given week I will have an opportunity to at least see the buck I was expecting.