And that might would be the "I'm done" moment for a hoops coach of that stature, no matter how many titles Nick has won. It just goes directly against having two top-tier programs. If a Boeheim-Calipari-Donovan type coach has to compromise or bend to Nick, he probably wouldn't stay.

I'm kind of surprised, honestly, that UA hasn't torn down Coleman and created a new uber-arena. I always enjoyed watching games in Coleman, though. Never felt like there was a bad sight-line, other than right behind the goal and even that's not bad.

Spurrier-Donovan-Meyer was unique, I think. Texas in the late '80s had great football, baseball, mens and women's basketball (Jody Conradt, the women's coach, was all-time winningest for a while), along with non-rev sports. Of course, Texas was living large and then saw it all disappear due to ego, hubris and similar issues Alabama went through for a bit -- "We're THE team, that can't happen to us." and it did. Texas still is recovering.

"Hunting Politics are stupid!" - Farm Hunter

"Bible says you shouldn't put sugar in your cornbread." Dustin, 2013

"Best I can figure 97.365% of the general public is a paint chip eating, mouth breathing, certified dumbass." BCLC, 2020