Originally Posted by !shiloh!
Originally Posted by Gobble4me757
Originally Posted by Atoler
I’ve been eyeing the knight and hale vest lately. Run and gun 200 is the model. But it’s still got way more pockets than what I need. H.s. Strut has a chest pouch that straps on like a binocular harness, seems like it would be a good idea with a seat cushion around your waist.

Just saw a video on the knight and hale 200...absolutely love the looks of it...my problem was I never had a vest fit me because I am tall and skinny but love the 10pt adjusting system they have that can actually fit just about anyone...

I bought one from walmarks last week. I like how adjustable it is. My favorite thing so far is the seat. I like how you can just flip it up and go instead of trying to fool with the buckles like my elite vest has. The material doesn't seem to be very tough but we'll see.

Ended up biting the bullet and getting one in bottomland...the Run and Gun 200...Got a 1.5L olive green hydration pack and a clip to clip the tube to keep it in position as well...this thing is every bit quality and finally found one to fit a skinny lanky guy like myself! Love the seat system but I have to say I really like how the material is quiet and would have to disagree because even the zippers feel like they were made to last...hopefully that will be the case at least lol

2017 Team Aldeer Turkey Contest Champion
2018 Team Aldeer Turkey Contest Champion