Originally Posted by BC
Originally Posted by BassCat
Yep, club president this year decided to change rules from can't kill does on any field except 5, to himself and a few others could kill one on any field one afternoon. Heck, we even have a member going around stealing cards out of cameras. He stopped stealing them all together to just stealing them and replacing them with another. However he forgot to delete the pictures off one he put in my camera last week and I got all his pictures from Oct-Nov and the last pic is of of him checking camera. He also drove his truck right past another of my cameras like 8 minutes before. The president has been notified and evidence given to him. According to our rules, he is supposed to be kicked out of the club as the rules directly state "anyone caught messing with another's cameras or stands will be terminated", also the president sent a group text earlier stating if he caught who was stealing cards they would be terminated. It's going to be interesting if the guy gets kicked out of club because it just so happens to be the presidents buddy.

That wouldn't fly. If someone stole my cards out of one of my trail cams without my consent and I had rock solid proof, me and him would be throwing hands at camp. Ask the last jackass that stole a camera from me how that worked out for him.

no doubt about it. A thief is a thief....if he will steal a memory card, he will steal alot more than that.