Originally Posted by fourfive45
Originally Posted by dirkdaddy
Originally Posted by Halfrack
Originally Posted by fourfive45
I’ve already formed second opinions on those who thought this deer was free range.

I guess you can tell free range from high fence or you don't think deer get that big in Bama or Lowndes county? I M curious as to how you can tell.
He could tell it wasn't free range because in all his years hunting he's never seen or come close to one even within 70 inches of that deer.

The cut in the ear is suspect that it had a tag. That’s clue number one. Now I’m not saying a deer can’t cut it’s ear in a natural way, it’s just a hint that deer a tag. I’ve hunted Lowndes my whole life. Deer like that were taken regularly in the 80s when everyone was planting soybeans. I just haven’t seen many huge deer like that since. The amount of high fence operations have is staggering in Lowndes.

I just came to the conclusion it was a high fence deer based on that. We all have external factors that affect our opinions and those were mine. I could care less is someone shot a deer in high fence or not. Frankly, I could give 2 chits about deer hunting. I like to go watch the deer, take my kids, and eat venison. And I can tell you, I’ve seen bigger deer than that on hoof in Aransas from a duck hole. I just thought it was funny all you guys getting butthurt over someone else’s opinion because it’s different than yours.

Not butthurt u said u formed opinions of people on this site that thought it was free range...what kinda opinion did u form for the less intelligent people on here

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
Ben Franklin