Originally Posted by Thefofive
Originally Posted by leroycnbucks
I saw that on Keith Warrens show last night Donald. Pretty interesting and very well may be the answer one day.

Yep, it's interesting but I'll quit deer hunting if I have to shoot a "free-range in the big pen" (a little play on words from that "great white hunter") buck bred in a pen and turned loose behind a fence. Give me a 120" free range in the woods over a 180" pen raised eating a pile of Walmart deer corn.

Keith Warren..... I don't know the man but I could not support that industry like he does and feel good about myself. May ruffle some feathers but killing a 180"+ buck that's been bred and raised by humans isn't hunting. IMO.

Back to CWD... I'd support cutting his testicles off if a deer farmer gets caught transporting deer across state lines.

I don't think any is asking you to go hunt in a high fence This is America You have the right to hunt on either side of the fence . Question for you ? Have you ever fished in a pond or a lake ? Tell me the difference ?? They raise the fish to a certain size and put the fish in the pond or lake for a sportsman to enjoy Maybe you have, maybe you have not. Point is every hunter or fisherman enjoys their hunt or fishing trip with out being judged by someone else by the way they hunt . You started somewhere didn't you