Originally Posted By: Chatt Valley
Wow, Wish our deer were like that they are SO Spookie. We can have 20 deer coming to a field in eve and you shoot one it will take 2 weeks for a mature doe to poke its nose back out.No pressure on them either 3 guys on 2000 ac.Crossing,s are same way shoot one or two and they will not cross there anymore in daylight.But we do have a bad yote problem and big&small cats.

[=Matt Brock]The more we shoot the more we get. I killed 7 out of one stand this year, and I can bet you a month's paycheck if I go back in there this afternoon I could kill two more.

Thats a big difference between these ole Alabama deer and those in the mid west. Hell, you shoot one in a food plot in most, if not all, of the midwest, if any run they will be back in less than 30 minutes. BTW, thats how it was in the 70s and 80s in Wilcox county. Not that way now. Shoot and you porbably will not see one on that field for a few days.

Last edited by Big Jack; 01/30/12 08:19 PM.

"Its a damn weak minded person who can only think of one way to spell a work." Andrew Jackson