Originally Posted by James
Originally Posted by WmHunter
I call bullcrap on your bullcrap.

Nothing in terms of adultery, divorce, out of wedlock childbirth, welfare abuse and dependency, divorce and custody battles that never end, and other family and social ills as we have now existed on the current scale before the 1960s.
Nothing.
And we didn't have abortion and LGBTQ back then either.
Or kids shooting up schools.

You need to go back to school and read some history and sociology books.

And learn what a non sequitur is.

And more bull crap. Of course the statistics might show divorce and out of wedlock childbirth more rampant nowadays, back then folks stayed in loveless marriages, instead of divorcing,
and were forced to turn the other cheek (Especially the wives) when it came to adultery. And what a about the queers? U saying there wasn't queers back then LMAO. If folks done serious digging in their family tree they may get a surprise, my Grandfather's (my daddy side) dad left and started a whole family in another town, my Great Grandmother found out and wouldn't let him come back home, but guess what? She never divorced him.

You didn't read my response to Doekiller very carefully.

All I did was point out the historical fact of this country's moral decline is so many areas since the radical secularist Cultural Revolution of the 1960s.That is when all of the openly anti-marriage, anti-family, pro-abortion, Feminism, pro homo and pro lesbo, no-fault divorce, "free" love, and other Radical Left movements began. Just look at where these movements have brought this country today.

I did not say there were no unhappy marriages before the 1960s or that there were no homos before then.
So you misread what I said.

But what has transpired socially, culturally and politically as a result of the radical secularist movements that were started in the 1960s, which are continuing in even more aggressive form today, are undeniable.

"The Tree of Liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." Thomas Jefferson

" Chuck Sykes is a dictator control freak like Vladimir Putin " WmHunter