Originally Posted by FLFarmBoy
AUstan23 - I ain’t been on this site long, however I have read thousands of threads. I don’t know what has gone completely wrong with your relationship with women but man you need to figure it out. People go through things. That’s called life. Several times Irish has talked about his life with women and look how it worked out for him for the best I’m sure several guys could say the same story.both the bad and the good. Im not saying your wrong or right I’m just saying damn don’t be so angry!

The part that makes me angry is idiots not being able to connect dots or listen or think and chitting the bed over and over again only to learn absolutely nothing from experience. I cut through lots of bull straight to the truth of most matters and guys can't handle it. Simply cannot handle it. They'd rather wallow in drama and retardation than accept reality, feelings over facts. Did I ever say don't get married? No. Did I ever say don't date? No. Or sleep around? No. I say the stuff no one else wants to admit because it makes them uncomfortable amongst a bevy of other reasons. Anybody can do whatever they want, but there are rhymes, reasons, patterns, and consequences along the way.

"That's called life." like do you honestly think that is some earth shattering chit? Still not going to stop saying the other side of whatever coin is up for discussion.

It is easier to fool a man than to convince him he has been fooled.