Originally Posted by James
Sooo what some of y'all are saying is, you have good wives, as long as they stay away from social media?

Well the title of this thread is about whores and I don’t think you can ever change a whore. Average housewives may or may not be faithful because there’s so many things that impact a woman’s way of thinking. Men are mostly physical, if he likes the way a woman looks he’s turned on. Women are different and there’s no telling what they’re seeking in an affair. For that reason I think the sexual part of an affair for a woman may be as much payment for other types of attention as anything. I know several women who are married to very successful men who tried it just because they finally got what they wanted and thought “is this really my life now, two kids to help with homework?” I think social media make tiny improper convos possible and that’s where the seed is planted with the average wife. Whores are gonna whore but many a faithful wife has been led astray because of a crack in the door.

"I'd rather go down the river with seven studs than with a hundred ****heads"
- Colonel Charlie Beckwith
Founder Delta Force