My wife and I met in the 9th grade, she was in the 8th. We liked each other as young teenagers. When she came to high school after her junior high years, we reconnected and dated for a while. I got involved in the hippie drug culture, music, and all the stuff in the late 60's and early 70's. She wouldn't have anything to do with me, but there was something between us that never died. In 1972, I became a born-again Christian. I was truly transformed. We reconnected again, and was married in a few short months. She was a Christian as well. We know that we are soul-mates, and were put together by the Lord. I began pastoring churches when I was 20 years old, and have continued to this day. We just finished 44 years of ministry, having served other people, and the Lord Jesus Christ all of our married lives. We know God put us together for a purpose, and we have realized it all these years. She is truly my best friend, and I trust her with all my heart, and she feels the same way. She is still the love of my life and the most beautiful woman that I have ever seen. I have never seen a woman that measures up to her. I couldn't bear to hurt her, nor could she bear to hurt me in such a manner. I give all the glory to the Lord Jesus. I have seen so many fall by the wayside in this matter of adultery, but it can be avoided if your home is built on the right foundation...

Luke 6:47  Whosoever cometh to me, and heareth my sayings, and doeth them, I will shew you to whom he is like:
48  He is like a man which built an house, and digged deep, and laid the foundation on a rock: and when the flood arose, the stream beat vehemently upon that house, and could not shake it: for it was founded upon a rock.