Originally Posted by WmHunter
I call bullcrap on your bullcrap.

Nothing in terms of adultery, divorce, out of wedlock childbirth, welfare abuse and dependency, divorce and custody battles that never end, and other family and social ills as we have now existed on the current scale before the 1960s.
Nothing.
And we didn't have abortion and LGBTQ back then either.
Or kids shooting up schools.

You need to go back to school and read some history and sociology books.

And learn what a non sequitur is.

Prior to 1960, there were a lot of out of wedlock babies. People just were not proud of them. Abortions have been around for a lot longer than the last 60 years. They just were not legal in most places. That doesn’t mean they didn’t happen. My grandfather was a doctor. One of the other doctors at the hospital that he was buddy’s with was the abortion doctor in Birmingham in the 1950s. He say all the prostitutes and treated their STDs as well.

I promise you there were gays since the dawn of time, they just mostly hid it. It is much like metal retardation. People sent them away, or if it was obvious at birth, many doctors made sure the baby didn’t make it and to,d the parents it dies during child birth. Again, I got that fist hand from my grandfather who was chief of staff at a large hospital.

Divorce, you are correct. It didn’t happen back then. Mostly because they stayed in loveless marriages. I can think of at least 10 of my friends growing up whose grandparents had separate bedrooms because they couldn’t stand each other.

School shootings go back to the 1800s. Two issues with them, we hear about everything that happens in the world now. 30 years ago, we didn’t hear about crap that happened in other parts of the country. The 24 hour news cycle created the Image that violence is up. It is very much the opposite. Much like Chicago, the number of shooting and killings there is a shadow of what it was in the 1970s. But, you didn’t hear about it then, because it didn’t pertain to your area. Second, more people are killed in schools numbers wise because the the effectiveness of modern firearms.

I don’t need to read a book. I Am 45 years old, have a bachelors and a masters in history.

You are a broken record. Everything is because of Jews, athiest and Marxist. You need to crack a book not written by one of your crazy ultra right wing nut jobs who twist things to fit their agenda.