I'll throw in my 2 cents for what it's worth. I'll probably once again get called gay, tiny d*ck, scared of women, so on and so forth. You know, the really sound counter-arguments that aldeer is known for. There are a multitude of factors at work here that coalesce into the sexual landscape Wiley is so confused by. I too was once confused but I think I have connected some dots. I think all of the following are contributing factors to a situation that will only get worse.

1) Birth control: women can sleep around without fear of pregnancy same as men can. If she does get pregnant, she can also abort the baby. Your average 5 out of 10 girl can get as much sex as Tom Brady because we don't carry the same barriers to sex that women do.

2) Hypergamy: this is the female mating strategy. Have kids with the richest, best looking, most socially high up guy possible. Couple this with #1 and well it's not rocket science.

3) Online dating: again, the average 5 out 10 girl can sleep with any guy in the country with the swipe of her finger, no risk of pregnancy.

4) Ease of divorce: get the house, money, car(s), primary custody of the kids and no social stigma. Why shouldn't she explore and live her best life?

5) Feminism: anything a man disagrees with you on is patriarchy and oppressive, including vows to be loyal.

In the future, my prediction is more single mothers with a minority of men being biological fathers, spikes in STDs amongst a majority of women and a minority of men, a large portion of spinster women with degrees and jobs but no families, more and more men opting out of social settings and societal expectations at large. The old set of rules where a man courts a woman and they marry young till death for the sake of kids is over. Its a free for all with no guarantees at any point. I'm not saying protest or change anything, just be aware.

It is easier to fool a man than to convince him he has been fooled.