Originally Posted by WmHunter
The vast majority of these spousal and family problems, and certainly on the scale that we have today in this country, Canada, UK, Europe - particularly West, southern and northern Europe, Australia and New Zealand, basically Western Civilization, originates out of the atheist secularist and Marxist Cultural Revolution of the 1960s. A revolution that is ongoing and now like a Tsunami Pox on our country.

And that is what the Marxists want - the debauching, bastardizing and dumbing down of our society and civilization. So that it can easily be incorporated into the New World Order of Babylon some day in the future. The Culture War is a full scale asymmetric war on all fronts - cultural, legal, political, social, informational, everything. And the godless enemy wages it 24/7/365.

I'm calling bullcrap on that. I personally know of dozens of examples of men who had mistresses, girlfriends and complete other families long before the 1960. Adultery is not new and it isn't any more prevalent today that it was at anytime in history. The difference is now it is easier for the other spouse to find out and also that it used to be someone hid it a lot better. Now, I will agree, it doesn't have the stigma that it once had and so people are not as worried about getting caught. But, I can tell you that the old saying, Fridays are for the wive and Saturdays are for the girlfriend, stuck for a reason.