I don't believe this behavior is strictly limited to women. There are plenty of men that cheat on otherwise faithful wives.

My second wife cheated on me. I got the house and custody of all my kids. I gave her a lump sum of cash, a Jeep and $1000 a month for 4 years, just to get rid of her so I could try to pick up the pieces and put things back together. She blew through all of that money in no time, and karma caught up with her bad. Four years later, she was out of money and living in a shitty little rent trailer in Westover. She had a baby out of wedlock with another guy (different from the one she cheated with) He turned out to be a drug addict and he left her with no no money and no child support.

During this time I met and fell in love with Mrs. Irish. She was a single mom when we met. One day she had compassion on my ex-wife even though she didn't deserve it. Mrs. Irish took it upon herself to buy up a bunch of groceries with her own money and take a hand full of her own hard earned cash down there personally to help my ex-wife feed herself and the kid and pay her bills. You talk about the Lord humbling a person... I'll tell you my ex-wife was humbled to the point of seeing Christ though Mrs. Irish that day. That one act magnified the difference between my ex-wife and the woman that God sent to me to spend the rest of our lives together. If I remember correctly she even kept giving her some money every month after that for a while to help her out. That is a Proverbs 31 woman right there friends.

I am convinced that though it all, God has finally sent me the woman that I was supposed to have all along, but it took me until 12 years ago to finally be ready for her in God's eyes.

Sometimes we, as men, have to change ourselves and humble ourselves, and then and only then will God will grant us the woman that he wants us to have.

Last edited by Irishguy; 02/12/19 06:30 AM.